T3 Modular System
T3 Modular System
Complex modular systems simplified
T3 enables exhibitors looking for maximum exhibition value to compete with high-end custom build exhibition stands without compromising on quality.
Unlike many custom-built exhibition stands T3 requires no tools, eliminating regular ongoing costs. No other complex shape system can compete on speed of build and dismantle.
Create a stunning display solution with the T3 modular display system, completely reconfigurable, adaptable to all environments and requires no tools to build or dismantle using our simple, patented ‘twist and lock’ action.
- Create bespoke structures without the custom build price tag
- Adaptable in size and shape, easy to update graphic panels
- Drastically reduces set-up, transport and storage costs
- Strong enough to support plasma screens and heavy display shelving
- No tools or skilled labour needed to assemble stand
- Individual frame components = lowers maintenance bills
- UK designed and manufactured
Stunning mixed media graphics
Straight and curved frame components when combined with a variety of cladding options create structures that never fail to impress. Along with traditional lightweight laminated graphics, you can chose more ridged and hard-wearing Foamex panels that can be used to create flexible shapes.
Fabric and roll-up PVC panels can be printed in large sections to create dramatic seamless graphic walls. As well as being incredibly lightweight, portable and easy to clean they can also be backlit, resulting in a brighter display with maximum saturation and color depth, making graphics POP!
T3 is a truly versatile system that can be used for conference sets, point of sale displays and podiums, as well as traditional exhibition stands.
Although this is a modular system, each display stand we produce is a bespoke creation. Our in-house design team can create you a 3D visualisation of your new exhibition stand. To start this work we would need to take a brief from you. Important information that we normally ask is:
- What size floor spaces does the display need to fit within?
- Does the floor space have a back or side shell scheme walls?
- Do you require LCD screens?
- Do you need to display products or brochures?
- Do you need a storage area?
- Are there any height restrictions?
- Are there any other special requirements?